Monday, April 22, 2019

Fibers of Memory




I am so amazed with how fast our show happened all the hard work everyone put into it. I am happy with how my work turned out and got great feedback from people on it. the photos to the right and the jars of fabric/paper pulp were last minute ideas and I am so happy that I decided to do it because I really think it helps show the before and after of making the fabric into paper.



I felt close with my grammies again when making the paper of her clothing and unexceptionally my grampa passed away last week so before this year ends and to add on to my seminar work I want to take his clothing and make paper from it to give to my family because they all already wanted the paper from my grammie. I am thinking of start a small business from this because I think that this is a great way to display a loved ones item.



The show came down in a blink of an eye and I cant believe I will be graduating in less than a mouth. This is something that I would love to continue to do because the meaning behind it is so powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment