Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Amy Chan

I feel like I have been stuck with the idea of 'what to make because everything already exist'. After discussing some things in class such as looking into big drug companies and generic vs. non-generic, I realized these drug companies invented all their drugs. Whether if its good or bad, they exist and people use them. So I thought about how I could be the con artist and just lie. I think this what kinda got me lost and stuck because I was looking for the good in everything, or when I did find the bad in something, it wasn't enough to convince an audience because it's too good.

While looking into all these things I thought about how I could invent or make-up a drug that is completely ridiculous, but believable. I came across these words (some in english and not) and they describe feelings that you cannot put into words. So I decided to make drugs for these words along with the idea of pet peeves we all have, and wish we could have something to solve these problems. I did not want to make up a name for a drug and not have a reason or sense to it. Therefore I looked into the scientific names of general drugs and somehow combine that with the word.

Here are two template ideas, not assembled.

No comments:

Post a Comment