Monday, January 28, 2019

Kara Guttadauro

As this semester begins I've been thinking a lot about how all my pieces will tie in together and also thinking about how can I sell this if it was a real business. After talking and thinking of different ways to show my work I am going forward with finding old pictures of my grammie and getting some of her clothing. I still will be getting stories but this time it will be of the same person but from friends and family.

I had scanned in 5 out of 60 of the paper that I made last semester pulling ones that had different details in them and made some edits to sharpen the details some more. Each piece of paper is different and has its own look so picking was hard. I really enjoyed the end result of this paper and I want to print it large so that the viewer can see the details in the small paper. I really wanted the story with the paper but I realized that just the paper alone is powerful and interesting to look at. I still want the story so I am thinking of different ways to show it without just placing it next to the paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment