Thursday, March 21, 2019

Emily Fox - Playing Catch-up

So it's pretty clear that these blog posts have not been where my effort has been going.

Right now I'm working on my promotional material(s).


I am planning on using a logo that I've developed for myself over the past few years. This consists of a book, a ball of yarn with knitting needles, and a brayer. This represents my work as well as my own interests in books, fibers, and printmaking.

In the background at the moment I have used a scan of one of the prints I've made. I lowered the opacity to hopefully make the design less busy, but I'm not sure if that worked. In the past I've used this logo printed on a solid color.

I'm probably going to get my cards printed with Moo, so there's the opportunity to have different card backs if that's something I want.

I also am planning on making postcards that will have a similar image, but at full opacity and without my logo on top of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment