Saturday, March 16, 2019

Things are happening...

I made all the mock-ups for the 7 products I want to display. I sized them and made the packaging for them to fit. Eventually I will make the packaging thicker in order to hold each product. For now it is just printer paper to get an idea and feel of each product.

























I ordered a double set of bottles as 'testers" for people to hold and touch. Now its just picking out the small things to fix and adjust to have them be as perfect as they can be. I am also working on posters for each one which will be 14x20.

I also ordered my glass shelves... (I just need to pick them up) and slowly things are coming together. I am hoping to incorporate my timeline from last semester into the show to have some sort of background info. Maybe a small book?

Some titles I have swirling around for my thesis are:
- Twisted Quack
- Essential Remedies
- Solutions to the Modern Society
- Believe in the Quack

1 comment:

  1. Goop comes to mind.

    Modern Quackery
    Anthropocenic Remedies (ref: the "anthropocene")
    Remedies for the End Time

    ReplyDelete