Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Modularity

After meeting with different people around campus about my Seminar work it has been brought to my attention that I must now rush to p[produce something worth placing in a gallery setting.

I have chosen to focus on Modularity and yes that is the title as well.





This is the flat line version and a photo of it assembled from bristol, of a prototype modular wall, or mesh structure (depending on construction) that I am planning to display along with the Modular Wall project that 1 am working on with two other students.



Here is an image of the project in prototype form made from cardboard.

I have one more idea about a work to include the is currently in progress. It is an installation that is create from cardboard boxes with different surface treatments. This would be created large enough for 1-3 persons to fit inside of the work.

I am prototyping this project with 3" bristol cubes and tinfoil for reflectivity. Here is an Image of the boxes in progress.



I plan to make promotional material such as posters, infographics, and descriptions to accompany these works as well as occupy wall space behind these works during the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment