Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Posters for Products

I have been trying to figure out how I want my posters to be for awhile and was kind of stuck. I didn't want it to be a repetitive design of the product and packaging so I have a various ideas of what they could be. I realized that many poster ads for products sometimes don't make sense. For example some have an image of an animal or a scenic view and somehow it is tied to the product.

I remember doing a project in Using Images where we would put and image along with a phrase...so it is relatable to what I am doing now. I have came up with two ideas so far. I could use stock images and also take photos. Another option would be using memes. The products I have created are based on problems in our modern society today, and memes are very popular in our culture today. Not sure about it, but I thought I could have some fun with it!








































Since my glass shelves are 8x10, the posters will be 10x20 banner size to align evenly together. Also here is a plan of how my installation will be with a corner wall space.












I was thinking how I would incorporate my process into the show so I thought of having two white shelves with my herbal boxes I made last semesters (grey boxes). The other side will be the 7 products I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment