Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Changes, Posters, and More Drugs

Slowly I am creating more drugs, but to keep things in a more systematic form I went back to the six I have created so far and revised them a bit. Eventually I want to print out each one and see how it would physically look, but for now I just want to create as many as I can and slowly go back to adjust things to keep the language consistent and just have a good set that can fit together.


























Besides just having the physical product, I made posters to go along with each product. Some are pretty blank right now, but I figured I could have a general feel and layout of how the product and poster could go together. I found it harder to create a drug when I thought of the physical, therefore I have two new drugs but I started making the posters for them first.











No comments:

Post a Comment