Thursday, February 14, 2019

Geo-Journal

I've been tracking myself this past week on the "Map my Walk" app on my walk to and from school. and have slowly been accumulating these maps. I really enjoyed the handmade aspect of my other drawings so instead of drawing out the path itself I first painted the shape to then scan into the computer and turn into a vector. Where I intend to go with these vectors is then incorporate them with my collected images somehow.

On my walks as well more recently I have been photographing the sidewalks and streets I walk down on my way. I really enjoy the warmth, coolness, and quality of light along with how it's contrasted with the blackness of night. I also want to experiment with translating these colors of my walks into the maps possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment