Monday, February 18, 2019

REboxed Products Defined by Their Labels

When I last posted I was thinking about labels and how they apply to boxes. I began By creating a netting of pre-fabricated blank labels in a way so that they would fold up. The visual aspects of this made me think about the products we purchase and how the value come from the label rather than the utility in most cases.

I Picture the netting of Blank Labels as a vessel for information design. I imagine that it could give a two dimensional info graphic more user involvement. This engagement with the product (being information) could be a way to achieve higher retention rates in people or the development of motor skills for the handicapped, or in early development. The shape could be adapted to take countless forms giving countless aesthetic opportunities to explore.













No comments:

Post a Comment