Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Memories_KG

I was stuck for awhile making sure that what I am doing is what I want to do for the show. I have found pictures and am in the process of getting clothing. I have enough clothing to get some paper out of but my goal is to get at least 5-10 different sheets of paper.

I am going to get stories of memories that my family has had with my grammie and incorporate those into my piece. Being part of a big family helps in this case my grammie was the oldest of 13 kids and all of them had roughly 5 kids. With counting all of my cousins and second cousins my niece is number 105 on my moms side of the family. I really enjoy looking at the old photos of my grammie when she was a child so I do want to get a lot of those to show.

For my first sheet of paper I will be making the paper out of her red sox shirts. Every year my grammie and grampa would go down to Florida from November to April and they would go watch the red sox's spring training and almost everyone that would visit them went to watch as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment