Tuesday, February 5, 2019

T. Mortimore - Sketches, and Creative Writing

Just to keep the creativity flowing I have been keeping a sketch book of drawings and writing. During week two I made these drawings about the creation of life. I hope to bring in a wide variety of afterlife beliefs together and create my own afterlife belief that centers around unexplainable cosmic creation, reincarnation, and pollution. I just recently revised my thesis statement to incorporate these thoughts into something coherent. The page has not been typed up but I will include a photo of the page for now.



I then wrote some poetry about my concept, and a short story. I will include the full notebook pages so you can see the sketches on the page as well.


The last image is a poem I titled "Siri, why do we exist, and what will happen when existence ends?"
The completed version is included below.

No comments:

Post a Comment